cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Custom jar problem in CRS 4.0.1

tanc08
Level 1
Level 1

I have CRS 4.0.1. The old Java Method step is gone. The way to initialize the custom class is through the variable (type) and set step to call method.

For testing, I created below simplest class:

public class SimpleTest

{

public SimpleTest()

{

}

public int addNum(int p_intNum)

{

return p_intNum + 5;

}

}

I have tried to compile, make jar with jdk1.3.1_07 and j2sdk1.4.2_07. Uploaded the jar. Selected the jar from available classpath entries to selected classpath entries.

Opened the editor, created a variable called objTest, type is SimpleTest, set the value to null.

Opened the expression box on objTest variable box. Selected Java tab. Replaced Object in constructor and method with SimpleTest. I was able to see SimpleTest constructor and addNum method.

Then, I just simply ran the script without calling. I got the following error:

RemoteException occured in server thread; nested exception is:

java.rmi.UnmarshalException: error unmarshalling arguments; nested exception is:

java.lang.CallNotFoundException: SimpleTest (no security manager: RMI class loader disabled)

How come ? At design time, editor able to find the class, but could not in debugging mode.

What can I do to make the script run ?

2 Replies 2

bbaley
Level 3
Level 3

It looks like a bug, try the bug CSCdz28274

I am updating this old post for good reason. If you are like me, you are reading it because you are stuck on implementing a custom java class in your CRS environment.

It would seem as though the original poster only needed to restart the CRS engine after the upload and selecting the classpath.

See this thread for a comprehensive look at using custom java classes:

http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Unified%20Communications%20and%20Video&topic=Contact%20Center&topicID=.ee6fe12&fromOutline=&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Ddisplay_location%26location%3D.2cc13799

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: