Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Custom Report

Hello,

I am attempting to make a custom report using Infomaker pulling calls out of the TCD table.

I want to give the user the ability to pull a report, but let them pick from a list of Call Disposition codes they would like to pull. i.e all calls between start/end date with a disposition code of 23 or 1

Does anyone know how I can create a list of codes so that the user can select which codes they would like to see? Kind of like when you pick a list of 'call types' for a call type report.

Thanks!

Barry

3 Replies 3

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

Barry,

If you look at the database schema document and examine the Termination_Call_Detail table, you will see that the field:

* WrapupData

* Data entered by the agent during call wrap- up.

* varchar(40)

* NULL

is not a foreign key in any other table. I think it's a free form field and you can't get the call disposition codes from the database. If you created those as registry entries for CTIOS, I think that is the only place they exist. I could be wrong of course ... but I'm interested in wrap-up data too and your question is a good one.

Regards,

Geoff

tapk5
Level 3
Level 3

For Logout reason code information is in t-Agent_Logout and/or Agent_Skill_group_logout.

NotReady code is in Agent_Event_Detail.

Wrapup code in TCD.

All these codes shall be defined in CTIOS desktop, while Notready code need to define in ICM Configuration Manager-Reason Codes.

Wei

Sorry for the late response!

Thanks Wei!!

Barry