Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Custom UCCX8.5 Historical Reporting report: using two queries in one report

Hi,

I'm currently making some custom reports for our customer's UCCX, using Crystal Reports. At the moment I can generate a page with tables that show the average and sum of total calls and calls dropped per day and hour, over the course of a month. So, for example:

Received calls:

Monday: 128

Tuesday: 154

Wednesday: 110

Thursday: 160

Friday: 96

Abandoned calls:

8:00 - 9:00:   24

9:00 - 10:00:   14

10.00 - 11.00: 17

So this way, we can see which day of the week/month is a peakday, and which hours are peakhours.

To show this, I am using the sp_csq_interval Stored Procedure. This works perfectly.

Now we'd also like to see average talk/handled/abandoned times on the same table. This isn't available through this stored procedure, so I want to call sp_csq_activity as well. This contains all the fields we need. However, this doesn't seem to work. When I run the query in Crystal Reports everything looks fine, I can even run the report from the Crystal Reports machine to the same UCCX as I've been testing/developing the report on. However, when I try to run the report on our customer's live UCCX, I get the error 'the login failed' ('De aanmelding is mislukt' in Dutch) in the HR Report Viewer.

Am I doing something wrong? Or isn't it possible to call two different stored procedures in one report?

Regards,

Ruud van Strijp

Everyone's tags (3)
3 REPLIES
Super Bronze

Custom UCCX8.5 Historical Reporting report: using two queries in

Hi Ruud

No, it's not possible - basically each report can run a single SP, that must return a single table.

I've done these kind of 'merged' reports before by creating an SP (or leveraging an existing one and adding columns) that calls the other SPs and merges in the results. It can be a bit tricky and you sometimes need to carefully duplicate/modify the SPs so that they don't use the same temp tables etc.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Is there anyway to have grand total information when running an agent  summary report ? If do pleae elobrate how.

Super Bronze

Hi Saeed

You should start a thread if you have an unrelated problem. What you want is possible, but if it's not on the standard report it will probably require modification of the crystal template or SQL code or both to achieve.

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
Views
Helpful
Replies