Views
Helpful
Replies

Customer ANI getting manipulated

krishnamohan.kp
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

When I make a call through Toll free number, I can see my ANI is getting changed. The last digit is changed to 0. But when I call the PRI number ( PRI is terminated on the same gateway) am getting the exact ANI. Please let me know whether this is gateway confog issue or Service provider issue. Am ataching the gateway debug logs and config logs.My ANI is 9840038021

Thanks

Krishna

4 Replies 4

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

I don't see  that in your logs. If we search for 'Calling Party Number' and extract that line and the next line, we see:

Calling Party Number i = 0x2183, '9840038021'

Plan:ISDN, Type:National

Calling Party Number i = 0x4183, '9416576930'

Plan:ISDN, Type:Subscriber(local)

The first is you on the National plan, but the second is someone else on the local plan.

Is that the log file you meant to post?

Regards,

Geoff

Thanks Geoff. That log file consists information the instant when I called the PRI number. But if you see other live customers numbers  who are all calling through Toll free number ,we could see all the numbers are ending with 0. The last number of the digit is changed to 0.

Thanks

Krishna

Krishna,

Since your local PRI is provide correct calling # that has same translation profile (doesn't apply on calling #) , and on same GW as toll free #, issue is most likely on far end, please contact TELCO for this issue.

Cheers,
Sandeep

That log file consists information the instant when I called the PRI number. But if you see other live customers numbers  who are all calling through Toll free number ,we could see all the numbers are ending with 0.

We don't - there are only TWO ISDN Q.931 SETUP messages in that log file.

Perhaps you meant to upload a different log file for us to examine.

Regards,

Geoff