Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Users might experience few discrepancies in Search results. We are working on this on our side. We apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused.

Customer Response Application

I have an installation of CRS 5.0(2)_Build064 and I'm experiencing some issues.

The first issue is that I have added a user through CallManager and on the User Configuration page, into the user, I want to select a Capability for the user and on the available capabilities I'm not getting the "Agent" as a capability. I have only "Administrator", "Supervisor" and "Reporting". I want to make this user an agent.

My other issue is that in the Control Center, Under the CRS Engine -> Manager Manager -> Application Manager is not started. This is causing my application to not function.

Finaly, I have a question. Is it possible the agent to login through the phone without using a PC?

Thank you.

Agelos

5 REPLIES

Re: Customer Response Application

On the 1st. is the user extension in call manager, under user. flagged with ipcc extension relationship?And I have been told that users can log in through phone w/o pc. i will try and dig that one up for you.

Yes, it is possible to log into the queue without using a PC. There is an IP Phone Service that you can add to the Phone that allows users to log into the queue and control their status.

Thanks for your info. It was very helpful. Do you know any document I can use to setup this service?

Thanks a lot man. It was great.

Best Regards. Agelos

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content