Views
Helpful
Replies

Customer Response Solution Error

hammad.saleem
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We have installed Cisco Customer Response Solution 5.0 and having below mentioned error:

"An error has occured while trying to resynchronization the Cisco JTAPI Client"

Pls help how to resolve this. Thanks.

Hammad.

5 Replies 5

Hi Saleem,

Do you have CRS 5.0 setup in HA mode? please see if the following is configured correctly

Refer to the CRS trace files to determine what did not initialize.

Verify that all CTI ports and CTI route points are associated with the JTAPI user in Cisco Unified Communications Manager.

Verify that the Cisco Unified Communications Manager and JTAPI configuration IP addresses match.

Verify that the Cisco Unified Communications Manager JTAPI user has control of all the CTI ports and CTI route points.

Verify that the application file was uploaded to the repository using the Repository Manager.

Dear Friend.

Thanks for your reply. I have tried all above points and error is still there. I am unable to understand Repository Manager. Kindly let me know if anything else can be done.

Regards

Hammad.

I am having the same issue that Hammad is having. However it seems more like a cosmetic error for now because everything that I tested is working fine. CallManager version is 6.0.1.2000-3. CRS version is 5.0.2 Build064. I will be doing a bug check to see if there is anything reported for the CRS version.

This is a reported bug, Bug ID CSCsk19938. It says that the problem is fixed in 5.0(2) but I am running that version. The work around provided is to manually install the JTAPI, I have done that also. I have ran out of ideas. I may try and upgrade to an SR.

Hello,

There seems to be a bug. You can resolve the issue by copying the three .jar files in the c:\windows\java\lib folder to c:\winnt\java\lib .

You can find the error by looking at your MADM logs. Search for JTAPIClientInstallException . It references this bad directory. Normally, you would not have a c:\WINNT folder on this OS.

By the way, did you happen to install this from the non-Cisco 2003 OS Media?

Please rate if this helps you out. Thanks

Javier Oropesa

Eventus Group

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: