Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Silver

CVP 3.1 ICM 7.1 and self service app reporting back to ICM

Hi Guys,

I'm still researching this one... but wondered if anyone has already tackled this!

Looking at webview reporting, calls that finish in the self service app without being transferred to an agent show up as abandoned.

The call could have completed succesfully i.e. user completed their self service task and hung up.

How should we finish up a call in CVP so that ICM recognises it as the correct handled state...

I'm looking into the sub dialog return element now.. but any clues would be appreciated!

Cheers,

Tim

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Green

Re: CVP 3.1 ICM 7.1 and self service app reporting back to ICM

You need to move your call types around a bit. You should set a new call type for calls that come out of CVP and then execute the script that queues them to agents.

Abandon rates and ASA are relevant on this call type only. Of all the calls that come into the first call type, you will now have some that are "Overflow Out" - that means they changed call type to the queuing call types.

Those that "abandon" in CVP can safely be ignored from one point of view.

Regards,

Geoff

1 REPLY
Green

Re: CVP 3.1 ICM 7.1 and self service app reporting back to ICM

You need to move your call types around a bit. You should set a new call type for calls that come out of CVP and then execute the script that queues them to agents.

Abandon rates and ASA are relevant on this call type only. Of all the calls that come into the first call type, you will now have some that are "Overflow Out" - that means they changed call type to the queuing call types.

Those that "abandon" in CVP can safely be ignored from one point of view.

Regards,

Geoff

Views
Helpful
Replies