Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CVP 8 - Run External Script Fail, CED = none

Good afternoon. 

ICM 8.5.4, CVP 8, SIP

Situation:  Caller presses 2 for spanish, stays on line for english.   In Network VRU settings, there is no config for  "stay on line"..   in CED node, the NONE option does not work, the call fails out the X branch of the Run External Script node, which I can route off of, with error codes, but this is generating a ton of data in the error logs. 

We'd like to not have this.  Does anyone have work arounds?  Why doesn't the NONE option work?  (or any of the NONE options... I have tried them all.)

• Contact Center
Everyone's tags (4)
5 REPLIES

Hello,

On the configuration param of the network vru script list of this menu option, update it to :

1-2/*,Y,2,1,2,Y,Y

Give it a try and let me know.

Amer

Sorry,

Put this :

1,Y,2,1,2,Y,Y

Amer

Oh, i had just seen that spanish is 2 so make it :

2,Y,2,1,2,Y,Y

Amer

Hi Cheril,

According to the context, if there is no input from the User, then he has to be directed to English skillset.

If above is the case, you can set a value, say "0", for no input option in call studio application and pass on the value to ICM. So it takes that option "0" and routes the call accordingly

Hope this helps!!!

Cheers,

Dass

Hi Cheril,

NONE option does not work, unitl you connect the X branch of the Run External Script node to CED. If you want None option to work on the CED node you must connect the X branch of Run Ext. Script to CED node and then add a case with none option. I have tested the same its working in lab. Please find the attached screen shot for your reference.

Regards,

Srinivasan

Rate the useful posts

Views
Helpful
Replies