Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Bronze

CVP 9 - Post Call Survey on Internal Queue Transfers

Hi guys,

I'm trying to get Post Call Survey in CVP 9 working for internally transferred calls. PCS works fine for external calls but it isn't working for internal calls and external calls which have come in via one queue and then need to get transferred to a second queue which needs to enable post call survey for all calls that are transferred internally to the second queue.

The CVP error logs show "B2BUA is not configured with a Post Call Survey dialed number for [9999999125] .  Please add the Post Call Survey dialed number for this in-bound DN: [9999999125] . [id:5010]"

This dialed number it seems to be pulling is actually one of the translation route DNs and not the actual DN of the CTI Route Point which is being used internally. How are we meant to get PCS to work on the route point DN? I have configured the internal DN in OAMP to link to the survey DN but I obviously don't want to put all the translation route DNs into the PCS DN mapping as I don't want all internal calls to hit that same PCS DN only the ones I want.

As mentioned this is only affecting internal calls, external calls we have working fine with PCS as the DN which gets presented to CVP is the correct actual original DN of the call which maps to the DN table in OAMP and triggers the PCS without any issues.

Anyone experienced this or gotten PCS working on an internal CUCM Route Point?

Cheers,

Nathan

Everyone's tags (5)
2 REPLIES

CVP 9 - Post Call Survey on Internal Queue Transfers

Have you tried using DNP for internal transfers to see if it does does the same thing?

david

Hi Nathan,Were you able to

Hi Nathan,

Were you able to resolve this issue? I am faced with the same problem. I was able to get this working by forwarding the call out to my testing toll free number via an ICM label that then comes back into CVP with a new DN. This is working but isn't an ideal solution. Any help would be appreciated.

Best regards,

Jason K

Views
Helpful
Replies