Views
Helpful
Replies

CVP and VXML Gateway

islam.irshaid
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Sir,

I would like to enquire about the CVP 4.0 Server Software (CVP-4.0-Server-SW) and CV 4X Report System - Standard (CVP-4X-RPT-STD), we are going to implement a pig IPCC Enterprise project but we faced with the following points:

• The product Authorization Keys are not active for the CVP-4.0-Server-SW (4 PAK) but we founded them ( with the CVP-4X-RPT-STD product Authorization Key, as you can find below:

Product SKU Option SKU Description Quantity

CVP-4X-RPT-STD CVP 4X Report System - Standard 1

CVP-4.0-SERVER-SW CVP 4.0 Server Software 4

• Also we have AS535XM-VXML (VXML Gateway) and we need to know how we can check the Voice License Per Port (FR535XM-ENHVOXLIC).

Thanks in Advance

Islam Irshaid

2 Replies 2

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

When you ordered your 5350 it would have been as (for example, top of the line) AS535XM-VXML-240-V and would have included FR535XM-ENHVOXLIC (AS5350XM IOS Enhanced Voice License Per Port) for 240 ports. This is a VXML only gateway with no PRIs.

Are you saying you've forgotten/misplaced what you ordered and want to log into the gateway and issue a command that will tell you how many ports you are licenced for? Are you asking which "show" command will tell you?

Regards,

Geoff

Thanks to you

yes i need to know the command,,, and if you can help me with the first need

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: