Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CVP call variables not found in script editor

Hi,

I installed the Packaged CCE and I am trying to configure a basic CVP routing script. I want to use the Run Ext. Script ICM node but before that I have to set some variables - user.microapp.xyz.

The problem I am facing is that the Set Variable step in ICM doesn't give me the option to specify these call variables as they just do not exist in the list.

I think that the Packaged CCE base configuration script is supposed to create these variables (as per the link below):

(http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/pcce/pcce_901/installation/guide/PCCE_BK_IBC40C6F_00_installing-and-configuring-pcce_chapter_01000.html)

Create configuration objects to support CVP:

A type 10 Network VRU for CVP along with Network VRU Labels to send calls to CVP

CVP ECC Variables

VXML_Server Network VRU Script - GS,V microapp

Any thoughts why these variables are missing on the "Set Variable" step in ICM? I don't see any user.microapp.* options in the list.

Thanks.

2 REPLIES

Hello,

I am not sure if PCCE is different than CCE but if i am not mistaken, you need to enable the ECC variables from the system information, did you do that ?

Amer

Hi,

Yes, I am new to CCE. This was the issue. After enabling those variables from the CCE web interface they appeared in the script editor.

Thanks

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content