I am new in CVP development (the studio) and I appreciate if someone can advise me for the below basics so I can launch my start with CVP studio and move forward please:
1) The rule: is it allowed only one rule in the document? If yes, then what it is the mean by the document exactly (the xml document or the project)?
2) The signs like (+, ?, *): what it is mean by each of it?
3) What is the relation between the exit_state and the following: conjugate, string, number, boolean? In other words, are those tags (string, number, boolean) are used to compound the expression of the exit_state tag? If yes, how it will be combine between all of them in one expression? If the conjugate was "and" so, it will be anding between the string and the number and the boolean or how?
4) About the operator: as an example, how it will be used with the string tag and the following tag: constant_string, call_data, data, user_info, ... ?
Sorry for those silly questions, but they might be the basic to start
Are you getting this error “Installer User Interface Mode Not Supported. The installer cannot run in this UI mode. To specify the interface mode, use the -i command-line option, followed by the UI mode identifier. The value UI mode identifiers...
The below trick might come handy when you have to add a new node to a cluster but you don't have or is unsure of the security password for the publisher. This procedure has been around for ages.
1) Login into the CLI of the Publisher.