Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CVP ICM Configuration

I'm installing CVP in my lab to play around with and having difficulty figured out how to integrate it with ICM. I have the PG/PIM and Call Server setup but if I go to Device Management->Unified ICM it says I need to add ICM. I press Add and it ask me for the IP address of ICM...
Can't find which IP to use in the documentation anywhere. Do I put the PG, Rogger or AW here?

Thanks

3 REPLIES

No it wont work like that.ICM

No it wont work like that.

ICM connects to CVP through VRU PG.

VRU pim connects to call server ICM service over the TCP socket. when you install PG and add PIM you give hostname/IP address  and port number of VRU(CVP/IP IVR). pim continuously tries to connect to this ip address and port and tries to establish connection.

on the other side your VRU should listen on this socket (ip and port).

if we take CVP, when you add call server, under ICM service section. you specify port to which call server listens for ICM connection.it should match waht you give while installing PG.

thats it, when you deploy call server PG will establish connection to CVP and pim will become active. and now you can use ICM for routing.

regards

Chintan

That's it? I have that part

That's it? I have that part complete by noticed Unified ICM under device management and thought it should be completed. What is the Unified ICM setting there for?

Yes thats it. your PIM should

Yes thats it. your PIM should become active.

adding unified ICM server in opsconsole is may be because of 

1) unified system CLI

2) some reporting purpose.

not sure much on that.

regards

Chintan

Views
Helpful
Replies