cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CVP Media Library in ICM

paul jurkowski
Level 1
Level 1

Real quick question but just want to verify before I waste time scripting some stuff....I'm new to CVP and had a 3rd party do the install so I'm in catching up mode.

I want to use a sub folder inside our media library application folder. So path is something like this:

Inetpub\wwwroot\en-us\DeVry where DeVry is the name of the application folder. I want to create a sub folder in here as we have far too many wav files in a single directory. Our IVR were set up with sub directory to distinguish between departments to make it easier to manage when you have 500+ wav files. Again, 3rd party set this up without explaining all the details. I recently took the CVPI class or whatever it was called and the instructor said you can use a subfolder or specify a different location in an app folder, just guess I didn't write the format down or it's written down somewhere in these 600 pages of text that I was writing notes in.

So in ICM can I just change the Set node in ICM to call.user.microapp.app_media_lib to "TEST" if test is a sub folder of DeVry and the path is now Inetpub\wwwroot\en-us\DeVry\TEST with wav files residing in TEST?

Any input\advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Paul

1 Reply 1

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

The normal construction is XXXX//app and XXXX//sys.

Under app place DeVry for the whole app and then structure inside OK - say TEST. Then reset the app folder from "app/DeVry" to "app/DeVry/TEST"

MAKE SURE THE ECC VARIABLE IS BIG ENOUGH TO TAKE THE STRING!

Otherwise it will truncate and you'll wonder why it does not work.

Regards,

Geoff

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: