Views
Helpful
Replies

CVP Menu Micro_App sent to ICM

Javier Cuadros
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Actually i'm recieving a call on CVP, the menu is played correctly and when the user dials 1 or 2 the call is routed to the correct option.

The issue is that when customer  does not dial any option the call is dropped. do you know if there is  any way to route the call to a default option in case customer does not  dial any number?

i'm running packaged CCE 9 with CPV.

thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Make sure the fail X connection is connected to your desired Node.

Chris

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Make sure the fail X connection is connected to your desired Node.

Chris

Hi Deren,

Thanks for you answer, i have the node run ext script pointing to a VRU on CVP, the vru has the menu micro app.

im invoking the VRU script name M,welcome (of course welcome.wav is the name of the wav file on CVP Server) and i'm adding the following configuration params "1-2,Y,3,2" (up to 2 options to be dialed, y for accept default settings 3 seconds of interdigit and two repetitions of the prompt), but do you know if there are any option here to set a "none digits dialed" as the CED has on ICM? or which should be the best practice here?

thanks.

Not sure if I follow, if you enter no digits the call will follow the fail branch, so all you need to do is point it to the desired node.  What are you looking to do exactly?

Chris

Correct no digits will get the fail branch, actually that is the actual behavoir, but fail branch will be as well the path if the prompt dows not work, anyway pointing the fail branch to the following destination worked fine, thanks for that, i was just looking if there is any way of set on cvp the configuration the "no digits entered" as the CED node has on ICM Script. but is ok,.

thanks.

If prompts don't work it will not follow the failed branch, only if the prompt does not exist or VRU is down, if prompt for whatever reason does not play the ICM has no knowledge of it, it simply sends the call to CVP, so I would not worry about that here, you should be initiating VRU before you send the call to the VRU script, so if CVP is down you would have handled that earlier.

HTH,

Chris

Great Help Chris,

thanks a lot.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: