Views
Helpful
Replies

CVP OIDs

fabien.damien
Level 1
Level 1

Dears,

can anybody point out a link where i can find CVP OIDs?

Thanks,

6 Replies 6

manoj_anantha
Level 1
Level 1

Whats OIDs? If you are refering to the online documents. You can refer to the link below:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1006/tsd_products_support_series_home.html

SNMP OIDs...

You are looking for the MIB (Managed Information Base).

CISCO-CVP-MIB.my

I can't remember where I got mine from - I thought it was on the product CD. Maybe not.

Anyway, go to http://www.cisco.com/public/sw-center/netmgmt/cmtk/mibs.shtml and select CVP from the Cisco Voice, Telephony and Messaging Software Products and it will take you to an FTP site.

ftp://ftp-sj.cisco.com/pub/mibs/v2/CISCO-CVP-MIB.my

Regards,

Geoff

HI Geoff,

i have used a MIB browser to browse the above file, however i'm not able to see possible OID values (which was possible for ICM)

for instance if i want to check vxml server service status which OID should i poll?

Thanks,

What sor of MIB browser? I use iReasoning and downloaded the following MIBs from the Cisco FTP server

CISCO-CVP-MIB.my

CISCO-TC.my

CISCO-SMI.my

and copied them into the iReasoning\mib directory. Then I loaded the CISCO-CVP.MIB and can see all the OIDs.

You can also download the OID file itself.

### THIS FILE WAS GENERATED BY MIB2SCHEMA
"org"  "1.3"
"dod"  "1.3.6"
"internet"  "1.3.6.1"
"directory"  "1.3.6.1.1"
"mgmt"  "1.3.6.1.2"
"experimental"  "1.3.6.1.3"
"private"  "1.3.6.1.4"
"enterprises"  "1.3.6.1.4.1"
"cisco"  "1.3.6.1.4.1.9"
"ciscoMgmt"  "1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9"
"ciscoCvpMIB"  "1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.590"
"ciscoCvpMIBNotifs"  "1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.590"

etc.

Go to ftp://ftp-sj.cisco.com/pub/mibs/ and have another look - check the README-MIB.txt file for info.

Regards,

Geoff

Hi Geoff,

i'm also using Ireasoning mib Browser. Can you give an example in which you check if VXML service is down using OID?

i'm not able to find the service and its corresponding status.In CISCO-CONTACT-CENTER-APPS-MIB.my i was able to view tables where each field has its own OID shown clearly.(check screenshot for more details)

Thanks,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: