Views
Helpful
Replies

CVP Prompts are being played back in an unusual manner

arjunkumar.r
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

When I dial the Pilot number the voice prompts from the gateway are being played in an unusual manner and the prompts are broken up and the sounds as if it's stuck. i checked the Codec,memory cache in gateway, and also the actual prompts everything si perfect. Still the voice is choppy. My environment is CVP comprehensive,with ICM 7.2.4, CVP 7.0 and CCM6.1 and 2811 voice gateway. Can somebody help me with troubleshotting this.....?

3 Replies 3

pantinor
Level 1
Level 1

Before I direct you for getting assistance from the gateway team I would recommend one thing.

Try reloading/rebooting the gateway. :)

Whenever we have seen choppy audio with TDM calls in our lab in the past it happened a few times, we have reloaded and it went away. unfortunately, we could never find a particular fix for it.

How big are your prompts? I've noticed this issue during heavy network usage and prompts being too big.

david

thanks for the reply david...the issue is resolved and it regards to the cpu usage of the cvp and call manager

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: