Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CVP reporting, vxml tables missing call guid

We are setting up CVP reporting server on Packaged CCE 9. Most of the informix tables have the callguid populated. However in the tables starting with vxml*, the callguid field is blank. The VXML data is there but without the callguid. I want to collate data from the vxml guid field with ICM data for post call survey reporting.

Example (vxmlelement table):

elementid           1001381401718897526
callstartdate       06/02/2014
callguid
sessionid           1001361401718897308
elementname         Rate Call
enterdatetime       2014-06-02 14:21:37.526
exitdatetime        2014-06-02 14:21:39.476
elementtypeid       10
numberofinteracti+  5
resultid            1
exitstate           option4
dbdatetime          2014-06-02 17:21:36.000

I am passing the call ID in toextvxml[1]  from ICM as concatenate("callid=",Call.user.media.id) and also as secondary argument to the toextvxml[0] (after application=).

However something I noticed is that on the gateway (debug voice application vxml) the callid passed in blank:

Loading file with url (http://mediaserver:7000/CVP/Server?_dnis=88811110001690&application=CVPScript1&callid=&_ani=19222)

But again, the GUID appears in all non-VXML reporting tables.

Please share any ideas why is it not working properly.

Thanks!

• Contact Center
Everyone's tags (3)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Note - I don't have PCCE - so

Note - I don't have PCCE - so I can't recreate your exact situation. But...

1) Look at the Activity Log for the VxmlServer application and see if the 'callid' displays as a 'parameter' .  If not, then you are **NOT** successfully passing it from ICM.

2) If you see it in the Activity Log, then it should also be showing up in the vxmlElement table in the Rpg Server.

3) If step 1 is failing (not in the activity log) then you should try removing all references of user.media_id from the SetVariable nodes in ICM -- it's quite possible that removing it from your array will cause the callid to be passed automatically.

4) If step 1 is not failing (callid is in the activity log) but step 2 fails - then it's a bigger issue of something internal to the CVPDataFeedLogger that may need to be addressed by Cisco.

4 REPLIES

Starting in CVP8 or 8.5 you

Starting in CVP8 or 8.5 you no longer have to pass the GUID to the VxmlServer application.

So if you remove the assignment of "[ToExtVXML[1]  from ICM as concatenate("callid=",Call.user.media.id) ]  then the callid will be passed automatically.

Once you remove that assignment,and save the ICM script, you can confirm that it's working by looking in the Activity Log on the VXML Server - under C:\Cisco\CVP\VXMLServer\applications\appname\logs\ActivityLogs - it should show up with the field named start.

Hi, I can see the callguid in

Hi,

I can see the callguid in the "call" table. The problem is that it is not available in any vxml* tables on the reporting server.

In fact I am passing the call id in both toextvxml[1] and also as secondary parameter for the application I am calling in toextvxml[0]. I think I still need to pass the callid in the application name line (toextvxml[0]).

So my problem is that there is no callguid in the vxml* tables and therefore I can't link a vxml input data to a call ID.

Note - I don't have PCCE - so

Note - I don't have PCCE - so I can't recreate your exact situation. But...

1) Look at the Activity Log for the VxmlServer application and see if the 'callid' displays as a 'parameter' .  If not, then you are **NOT** successfully passing it from ICM.

2) If you see it in the Activity Log, then it should also be showing up in the vxmlElement table in the Rpg Server.

3) If step 1 is failing (not in the activity log) then you should try removing all references of user.media_id from the SetVariable nodes in ICM -- it's quite possible that removing it from your array will cause the callid to be passed automatically.

4) If step 1 is not failing (callid is in the activity log) but step 2 fails - then it's a bigger issue of something internal to the CVPDataFeedLogger that may need to be addressed by Cisco.

You are genius! Removing any

You are genius! Removing any references to media_id from ICM fixed the problem. The callid was not appearing at all in the activity log before. Now when I removed it, it works! It is weird because in all the documents I have read about ICM-CVP, passing the call ID is a must.

Thanks!

Views
Helpful
Replies