Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CVP - Run Ext. Script Node Querry

I was trying to route the call towards VXML app using Run Ext. Script Node.

I referred cisco configuration doc. and it states that you need to set the VRU Script name as  GS,Server,V

My question is once i configure this script in network VRU script list and associate it with Network VRU (type10).

Do i need to create any VRU script elsewhere with the same name ? or it will default route the call to the Call Server ?

Thanks in anticipation 

5 REPLIES
Green

Re: CVP - Run Ext. Script Node Querry

You only need one of these. You can use it as many times as you like, for many different Audium applications FooBar1, FooBar2 etc. by passing "application=FooBar1", "application=FooBar2" etc. in ToExtVXML[0].

Regards,

Geoff

Hi geoff

Thanks for the response.

I understand you need to set the application name = "" in the variable and pass it to the VRU .

But my querry is when we set the Run External script Node = GS,Server,V ( VRU Script name )

Do we create this VRU Script elsewhere apart from ICM . In ICM i am aware that you need to create this in Network VRU List.

Hope my question is clear

The Network VRU Script is only created in ICM.

david

Thanks David.

Reason being i asked is because in when ICM is integrated with UCCX/IPIVR, you need have the same script in UCCX server as well .

Just wanted to make sure that in CVP its unlike UCCX , where the VRU script is only created on ICM

CVP is nothing like IP IVR.

david

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content