Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

You may experience some slow load times, errors, and slight inconsistencies. We ask for your patience as we finalize the launch. Thank you.

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started.

Blue

CVP - Second GD VRU Script hangs

I have an ICM script that prompts the callers to enter a digit. I obviously use a "Run Ext. Script" node to execute a script. The script is as follows:

VRU Script Name = GD,BailOutPrompt

Configuration Param = 1,1,Y,1,0,1,1,N,N,N,0

Now, the problem I am having is that the second time this script runs through on the same call, the prompt finishes and then just hangs there. It doesn't fall out the X (failed) portion of the Run Ext. Script.

The first time, this script "GD,BailOutPrompt" runs and works no problem but the second time through it plays the prompt and just sits there. Why would this happen if I am using the same script that I used two nodes earlier with no issues.

I have tested this and it is not just this script. Any script that is of type "GD" has this hanging issue the second time it runs through. I don't really understand whats up on this one.

• Contact Center
2 REPLIES
Blue

Re: CVP - Second GD VRU Script hangs

The Voice Browser logs just show it waiting for a digit to be entered, however, as you can see by the configuration parameters the timeout to enter digits is 1 second. So after the prompt, it should follow the failed portion of that Run Ext. Script node...

Blue

Re: CVP - Second GD VRU Script hangs

Turned out to be an IOS issue. We went back versions from 12.3(14)T to 12.3(11)T

Views
Helpful
Replies