Views
Helpful
Replies

CVP standalone SIP transfer

fabien.damien
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

in a cvp standalone deployment , i'm trying to transfer a call from CVP to a Cisco SIP phone. However when the transfer element is reached the call disconnects. The call flow is the following:

Cisco ip phone-->Corporate Call Manager-->Voice gateway-->CVP VXML Server (transfer element)

A sip trunk to the gateway is configured on the call manager.

i'm attaching the configuration of the Voice Gateway,

your advice is appreciated,

cheers,

4 Replies 4

Can you reach the SIP device directly from the IP phone without going through CVP?

david

Hi David,

From a CME softphone configured on the gateway yes. Note that the transfer is successful in CVP comprehensive mode.

From your call flow I don't see how CME comes into the picture, can you make a call from ip phone > corp CM > VXML GW > SIP device?

david

CME is configured on the gateway. The end sip device is an ip phone on the corporate call manager so i can not simulate a call from corporate ccm to an ip phone connected to it by passing through the gateway. The call will reach the other phone directly using sccp.

I think the problem is with CVP.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: