CVP Standalone w Reporting. VB Admin Out of Service
Standalone with Reporting model:
1 3845 GW
1 MCS 7845 Call+VxML Server
1 MCS 7845 Reporting Server
1 MCS 7835 OPerations Console
1 MCS 7835 Studio
I have registered online the PAK codes for the
- Server-Sw and applied the lic on the Call Server
- CVP 4.x 20 VxML Ports in the VxML Server
- Reporting Prem lic on the Reporting server
using the Operations Console
Also has added the GW and transfered the CVPSelfService.tcl, CVPSelfServiceBootStrap.vxml and CriticalError.wav to the same using the Operations Console.
The Call Server, VxML Server and Reporting Server are UP on the Operations Console.
Have restarted the CallServer+Vxml Server combo, but the Voice Browser is showing Out of Service and is trying to contact the GK.
But this is standalone, there is no GK, why is VB trying to look for a GK?
I have not entered any single command on the VB Admin, as the config-guide did not tell me to do so.
1. While Installing CVP Call Server was I supposed to select the H.323 services as Autostart CVP VB at Startup, No Sytem Reboot on Error & Display CVP VB process window on Startup, OR NOT?
Because I did, but while I added Call Server to the Operation Console - I did not enable any service at all.
2. If the answer to the above question is that Yes, I was supposed to select H.323 Services/Start VB Window etc options during installation. Then What am I missing, why the VB is out of service and Why it is looking for a GK?
Re: CVP Standalone w Reporting. VB Admin Out of Service
You could always look at the services. CVP CallServer and VXML Server are services which show up and should be running. Also, both services have a log files inside their respective installation folders.
IntroductionCUCM Routing RulesDial String implementation PolicyCUCM Routing LogicSIP URI Call Routing Analysis+++ Case Study: 1 ++++++ Case Study: 2 +++Conclusion
Over the last few months, I have had the privilege of working on SI...
Are you getting this error “Installer User Interface Mode Not Supported. The installer cannot run in this UI mode. To specify the interface mode, use the -i command-line option, followed by the UI mode identifier. The value UI mode identifiers...