Need a little assist on a fully working in production UCCE/CVP environment (stated this way to settle the obvious).
AS5400 Gateways 220.127.116.11T
We are in need of removing CVP Call Server from the signaling path once a call has been transfered out of the queue to an agent...call-flow as follows:
1. Call arrives on h323 gateway and is delivered to CM which has a routing client DN configured to land on a call-type in an ICM script.
2. We first look for an agent and then send off to CVP for basic queuing with a switch leg label (route-pattern) like 7111111111xxxx.
3. The call will then be sent to CVP via a VRU label like 8111111111xxxx.
4. Agent becomes available then the call is IP-transfered from CVP to the agent.
5. The call (signaling) will stay connected through the CVP Call Server for the duration (we want to remove this and transfer out as there is no further need to fall-back on CVP).
In the past when we have originated the call through CVP and not Callmanager we were able to use the "parm icm-rf 1" along with the ECC variable "user.h323.rftransfer" and get this to work without issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
SIP traces provide key information in troubleshooting SIP Trunks, SIP
endpoints and other SIP related issues. Even though these traces are in
clear text, these texts can be gibberish unless you understand fully
what they mean. This document attempts to br...
Please find the attached HTML document, download and open it on your PC.
This provides an easy to use form where you simply answer a few
questions and it will render the proper jabber-config.xml file for you
to copy/paste. There is built in logic to verif...
CUCM Database Replication is an area in which Cisco customers and
partners have asked for more in-depth training in being able to properly
assess a replication problem and potentially resolve an issue without
involving TAC. This document discusses the bas...