Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CVP VXML Server Install Problem

When I try to install VXML Server, I get the following message "Windows error 3 occured while loading the Java VM". CVP install is fine. I do have MSJVM installed as well as JRE stuff. Any ideas? Thanks.

2 REPLIES

Re: CVP VXML Server Install Problem

I did see the error in ISN installation, and could not access Appserver admin page. I guess you might use a Windows 2000 version with no MSJVM, like Windows 2000 and SP4 in one CD. I actually re-installed with Windows 2000, then applied for SP4, installed ISN and don't see this error again.

Wei

Re: CVP VXML Server Install Problem

Forgot to reply back. I figured it out the same day. Bad cisco doc.on install. I installed MSJVM on top of Win 2k and sp4 and then installed CVP. It works. The other route is to install the non-sp version of win2k. Then install sp4 and cvp and it works. The non-sp integrated version has MSJVM and so it works ok. Don't know when cisco is going to fix this issue or update their install docs. MSJVM is dead from next year, I believe. So, they will need to move to sun JVM.

Views
Helpful
Replies