cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CVP VXML Server Licensing (EVAL Version)

MickeyKnox
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

When I try to license CVP 4.0 Eval Version VXML Server by using the URL http://IP:PORT/CVP/Licensing which is on my VXML Server, this URL wants me to enter username and password for CVP VoiceXML Software Activation console. But I did not define any username or password during the installation phase except Operation Console Administrator user password. Is there any default user and password for this interface or what can I do to license this eval version CVP VXML server.

Thaks to all...

20 Replies 20

I managed to find a network cable that was outside the HP firewall, and now I have both CVP VXML Server and Studio activated. I only have a 30 day licence!

But what about the Combo Box - the Call Server. My Voice Browser (H323 service) starts but not the Call Server.

How did you get that to work?

Regards,

Geoff

I now have a CVP Call Server licence and am up and running. Pretty convoluted -- and I did not even install the Reporting Server.

I'd still like to know how to make the CVP VXML Server use a proxy - most installs are not going to have a handy network cable that's outside the firewall.

Now to do some config and make a damn phone call!

Regards,

Geoff

Hi Geoff,

We are confused about the entire licensing model of CVP. We have the VXML Server/Studio license.

When you bought the solution, you got the Call Server license as well?

We are trying to implement the CVP comprehensive model and are not able to the up the SIP/IVR service since it says we don't have the port license. This we are assuming is because of the license issue I mentioned above.

Can you throw some light on this?

Thanks in advance

Gokul

David,

can you say how you got manual activation to work for an NFR license? It says in the instructions that Manual activation is not supported for NFR licenses.

Chris

Chris,

Go here http://www.audiumcorp.com/Manual_Activation/ and enter your information then copy and paste the key into the CVP licensing window and it should work. Depending on what you're licensing you should be able to choose either Studio or Call Services.

david

I did eventually get the Manual Activation to work for both Studio and VXML Server (Audium Call Services).

Here is another tip, if the returned email looks garbled and doesn't work (invalid license format) then check your Outlook settings:

tools -> options -> preferences ->

E-mail options -> "Remove extra line breaks in plain text messages". You need to uncheck that box. The email was good all along, but it just gets garbled when it is displayed.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: