cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CVP with SIP blind transfer ringback

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

CVP 7 with SIP, I am noticing that when calls are blind transferred in order to play ringback I require an Announciator, which is not very bandwidth efficient. The only thing I can find in the documentation is to set the "send h225 user info message" to "h225 info for call progress tone", but this is only for H323 deployment. How do I make it work without annouciator with SIP?

CM version 7.0.2

CUPS 7.0.2

IOS 12.4.15T8

20 Replies 20

Guys,

I got this resolved, I needed to make the CM label 4 digits longer than my VRU label to compensate for the sigDigits. So my CM label ended up being 22222222222222, route pattern prefixes 8000, the CVP max-dnis is 14. Not sure why this is the case but it works now.

Chris

Chris,

Not that I have found specifically. I just know Corey V which participates on the board moved one of our CC's there for this. And here in the US we just eliminated MTP on SIP trunk from PSTN to SIP Trunk to CCM with CUBE on all supplimentary services. Really just know from experience. we use 12.4(22)YB on the lastest project though. Believe Corey uses the T Train.

Chad

On the CUBE we us 12.4(22)T1. On the VXML gateway we use 12.4(15)T8. On a combined TDM/VXML gateway (38xx series) we use 12.4(15)T8.

The BOM says the 38xx gateway has two supported IOS trains:

"12.4(15) T4 or later T releases

12.4(20) T1 or later T releases"

12.4(15)T8 resolves the MTP problem.

Regards,

Geoff

Chris writes:

>I got this resolved, I needed to make the CM label 4 digits longer than my VRU label to compensate for the sigDigits

That's exactly what I was saying when I noted:

"Now with sigdigits, change the label on the NVRU for the CUCM RC to (say) 5558222222222. Change the route pattern and the static route to CVP."

I was pointing you in the right direction.

Regards,

Geoff

You're right Geoff, my mistake.

Chris

Chris,

Getting back to the original question now. How's ringback going?

Regards,

Geoff