Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

D.[Now] format default to Month/Day/Year But my Holiday.xml is in Day/Month/Year Format

Hi All

Need a Little Help

Can anyone assist with my issue.

I have a Contact centre scripts with "Date"  Variables which are as follows: tCurrent_date & tHoliday_Date, the variables are Concatenated into a 

String Varible New Date = sHoliday_Returned_Date.

If I run a debug on the script the Date Time format is Month/Day/Year, However my Holiday file is Day/Month/Year.

If I change the Holiday file to suit i.e Month/Day/Year, there is no Problem, However I would like the returned Date value to be Day/Month/year.

without totally blowing up my script is there an easy way to convert the Returned value so its' in the format day/Month/Year.

My Script is attached

Thanks

Charles

Dates Variables

tCurrent_Date

tHoliday_Date

UCCX Current date equals:

SET = tCurrent_Date

Value: D[now]

& My Return

UCCX Retruned tHoliday_Date (into UCCX Memory)

tHoliday_Date

value: new Date(sHoliday_Returned_Date)

Boolean Value compares tCurrent_date & tHoliday_Date

(((tCurrent_Date.date == tHoliday_Date.date) && (tCurrent_Date.month == tHoliday_Date.month) && (tCurrent_Date.year == tHoliday_Date.year)))

5 REPLIES

What leve license is your

What level license is your UCCX: standard, enhanced, premium?

The UCCX is a premium license

The UCCX is a premium license.

Charles

If you must have your Date

If you must have your Date format remain as you have it..use the Java SimpleDateFormat Class:

Define the String you are going to use to compare with Dates in your XML File (where ddMMyyyy is that String in the Below Set Step)

Set ddMMyyyy = {

String format = "dd/MM/yyyy";

java.text.SimpleDateFormat sdf = new java.text.SimpleDateFormat( format );

Date d = D[now];

return sdf.format( d );

}

Hi Sam, Thanks for the quick

Hi Sam,

Thanks for the quick response is it really that simple? I assume I assume I insert the following script logic before the Set = tCurrent_Date within the script logic?

regards

Charles

I don't know about your

I don't know about your script; I don't have a way to look at it currently..The "Set" Step I defined here returns a String with the Format You Need..in order to compare with the Values that are returned from your XML Document.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content