Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Data on TalkingOut field in t_skill_group_real_time table

1.      We have a scenario where the call is with agent A and he transfers it to agent B.

We have script which is used for agent transfer,in this script when the call comes to an agent A,the agent dials * followed by the extension number to transfer the call to another agentB and we use database lookup in between so that the details of the agentB is checked.

This databse contains details of the agent IDs and extensions.

Say agent A receives the call and transfers it to agent B,then the data in the TalkingIn and the TalkingOut field of the t_skill_group_real_time table should be 1 and 1 respectively.

But we are unable to capture the data for agent B under the TalkingIn field.Only agent As data is shown under the TalkingOut field.

Can anyone help in suggesting a solution so that i could obtain the data for agent B in the TalkingIn field.

2.     We have another issue as well,Say we make an internal call between the agentA and agent B, where we call the other agent using * followed by extension we get the data for both the agents under the Talking Out field of the t_skill_group_real_time table.Can anyone please help explain the reason and suggest any method so that i obtain data in both the TalkingIn and TalkingOut field.

Everyone's tags (3)
6 REPLIES

Hi,

you should not use tables starting t_ as they're "raw" tables - use the views instead (in this case, Skill_Group_Real_Time). Yes, I know they're all the same, but nobody guarrantees it'll stay like this forever.

Second, are you sure you are looking at the right table? Skill_Group_Real_Time is about skill groups, and they don't know anything about agent A and B. Isn't it Agent_Real_Time or Agent_Skill_Group_Real_Time you are looking at?

And please tell us the ICM version you are using.

Thanks.

G.

Hi Gergely,

Thanks for the reply.

Im trying to fetch the data for the Talking out field from the Agent_real_time_table itself.

Please find the snippet of the query that im using.

select

agent.SkillGroupCode,

agent.CountryCode,

SkillGroupSkillTargetID,

count(*) as AgentTalkingOut

from

apccp_awdb..t_Agent_Real_Time agtreal,

ap_ecc_sup_agent_skill_map_vw agent

where

agtreal.SkillTargetID=agent.AgentKey

and agtreal.AgentState=4

and (agtreal.Direction=3 or agtreal.Direction=2)

group by

agent.SkillGroupCode,

agent.CountryCode,SkillGroupSkillTargetID

In the above query based on the direction the data for the Talking Out filed is being updated correctly.

But as im fetching the data for the Talking Inn field from the t_skill_group_real_time table,the data for the transfer scenario is missing under Talking In.

Can you please help me with it.

The other problem is during an internal transfer the data is getting updated only in the Talking Out field for both the agents

Hi,

again, please, please, please DO NOT use tables starting t_ I know they do work but views are there to make it easier for both the user and the database.

TalkingIn means something completely different. What you are looking for is probably TalkingOther.

G.

Hi,

Im making use of views for my quey.

The snippet was from the base view.

I understand that the Talking oTher field shows the count during a transfer scenario but our requirement is such that both the Talking In and Talking Out field should show the count as 1 say during a consult transfer scenario.

We see that the Talking Out is being updated as 1 but the Talking In field shows 0.

During an internal transfer only Talking Out fiels is showing the count .Both the agent state is represented only under Talking Out.

Hi,

a requirement, you say? So you actually want a piece of software you did not create to behave exactly the way you want?

Come on, you can't be serious.

Skill_Group_Real_Time.TalkingIn means the number of agents taking inbound calls (inbound = inbound call that has been routed through an ICM script) for that particular skill group.

Skill_Group_Real_Time.TalkingOther means - you know what, I just copy-paste the definition from the DB Schema Handbook:

If this is what you want, then use TalkingOther. But don't expect TalkingIn to show something you want it to show.

G.

Hi,

Let me explain the issue.

We have two types of consult transfer in our system.One is using the extension and the other is using the skill group.

When we use the skill group transfer the data under Talking In and Talking Out is incremented as 1 and is shown correctly.

But when we use the extension transfer(this transfer goes thru ICM) only the Talking Out data is being updated.

We have script which is used for agent transfer,in this script when the call comes to an agent A,the agent dials * followed by the extension number to transfer the call to another agentB and we use database lookup in between so that the details of the agentB is checked.

This databse contains details of the agent IDs and extensions.

I wanted to know if anyone could suggest any method in capturing the data for the Talking In state.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content