Helpful
Replies

Database

shaul.cohen
Level 1
Level 1

I have a IPCC 4.0(1) and CCM 4.1(3).

The database of IPCC write in CCM.

I want to find where in the SQL database be a information of resources state.

9 Replies 9

bullett
Level 1
Level 1

CCM and IPCC databases are seperate items on seperate servers. They ineract via a JTAPI login from ICM into to CCM and then use CTI to update the states of devices so ICM knows what is happening to the phones.

Other than that I don't understand your question. Could you rephrase it please.

The database is db_cra and the agent state detail is in table AgentStateDetail. The eventType which is the state is as follows:

1—Log In

2—Not Ready

3—Ready

4—Reserved

5—Talking

6—Work

7—Log Out

I think that answers your question.

Please rate posts

Thank you for your answer.

In this table i don't see this parameter.

The firs date is from 6/2005, and the name of the agent not write in this table.

I need to check the DB schema for 4.0.X versions. The one that I answered before applies to 3.5.X and earlier

Itz got to be there. I checked the database schema. The table has not changed.

http://www.cisco.com/application/pdf/en/us/guest/products/ps6488/c1626/ccmigration_09186a00804a27a1.pdf

Looks like you are running into a bug since you are not capturing any data after 6/2005. You need to contact TAC. Is your database flushing settings setup properly?

Please rate posts

Yes, I think so.

I will open case in the TAC.

Sorry,

I was find it in the last page.

I am trying to create a custom report to split talk time in agent state summary report by agent (as inbound taking/outbound talking and internal talk time).For this first i am trying to create the agent state summary report by other reporting tool.I have a question with agent state detail table in db_cra database.

Is the agent state report by agent (in cisco historical database report) created from this table.

I calculate the sum of times( by running a sql query) of each state between specic time intervals for a particular agent and see that these do not match with the (same dates for the same agent in the report). Am i missing something . I am new to cisco database.Can someone guide me through.

Thank you

I too am trying to create some custom reports for IPCC. My issue is I need to combine field (data) from two different tables. Not sure what to do.

Anyway regarding your issue. If you are asking about the Agent State Summary by Agent Report, this table is called in the xml file. db_cra.dbo.sp_agent_state_interval.

ICD_Agent_State_Summary_by_Agent_en_us.xml

rlp

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: