Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Dataset error on CUIC stock reports

Hi,

Am getting "Dataset failed Database Failure" for some of the stocks reports not all reports (getting error for Agent not ready, agent team his all fields, agent SG historical all fields). But the reports which we customized is working fine also the reports which we save as from UCCE folders is giving an error.

• The Data Source connectivity is fine
  • Value list status if fine
  • We have changed the DB password (its same).

I heard from some of my friends that restarting Intelligence Center Reporting service will fix this issue but I don't see any such things on cisco . Please let me know the steps to bring it back,

Also it would be great if you explain what this Intelligence Center Reporting service responsible for as I don't see any documents related services in CUIC.

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES

Please Help!!!

Attached the error screenshot of UCCE Agent Not Ready Detail report ..Please Help!!!

The error message shows that

The error message shows that the transaction log for tempdb is full. This is an issue on your AW/HDS database, not an issue with CUIC. "tempdb" is a system database used by SQL server.

From your AWHDS system, in SQL Server Management Studio, try this:

• Run this SQL query:

DBCC SQLPERF('logspace')

• If the "Log Space Used (%)" is high on tempdb, you can use the CHECKPOINT command on the tempdb database to clear up some space.

Other options would be to restart SQL Server Service on the AWHDS, or perhaps allocate more space to the tempdb log file.

-Jameson

-Jameson

Thanks James, we have

Thanks James, we have restarted the service as that was simple:-). And now the issue resolved.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content