We have just upgraded the ICM Enterprise 6.0 to UCCE 7.5. But when we tried to generate the Webview Historical Report (e.g. Call Type Daily Report), the following occurs:
1. The date format is in mm/dd/yyyy format, whereas the date format in ICM Webview 6.0 previously was in dd-M-yy format (e.g. 12-Jul-10). I checked the Regional setting in the new ICM Adminworkstation (with webview), the date format is in mm/dd/yyyy format, i tried to change the date format to match the previous one, but the date format still does not change accordingly in the report.
2. Some of the data in the new webview report does not match the one in previous webview report, based on the same selected report period and same Call Type. some data was missing.
Are the 2 cases mentioned above related and caused by the common problem?
SIP traces provide key information in troubleshooting SIP Trunks, SIP
endpoints and other SIP related issues. Even though these traces are in
clear text, these texts can be gibberish unless you understand fully
what they mean. This document attempts to br...
Please find the attached HTML document, download and open it on your PC.
This provides an easy to use form where you simply answer a few
questions and it will render the proper jabber-config.xml file for you
to copy/paste. There is built in logic to verif...
CUCM Database Replication is an area in which Cisco customers and
partners have asked for more in-depth training in being able to properly
assess a replication problem and potentially resolve an issue without
involving TAC. This document discusses the bas...