Views
Helpful
Replies

DB_CRA increasing size quickly - UCCX 7.0

luis.romero
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All

I hope anyone can help me with this issue. After install a subscriber in telephony cluster (CUCM 7.1.3), db_cra increased it size quickly. I looked in logs for a clue but I have not  success. Before db size increased 2-4 MB per day, last day increase was 80 MB.

I will very grateful if you can help me with this issue.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Gajanan Pande
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Luis,

db_cra is the database used for storing historical call details. Obviously, if you add new CUCM subscriber node & the agent phones registered to that node starts making/receiving calls, it would add to existing db size. This is normal.

Pls let me know if I understood the query right.

GP.

Pls rate helpful posts !!

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Gajanan Pande
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Luis,

db_cra is the database used for storing historical call details. Obviously, if you add new CUCM subscriber node & the agent phones registered to that node starts making/receiving calls, it would add to existing db size. This is normal.

Pls let me know if I understood the query right.

GP.

Pls rate helpful posts !!

Thanks for your answer Gajanan, but I think you are wrong. In two days db, has increasing 8 %, in 7 days db will reach 2 GB that is maximum size. We installed subscriber but we did not add more agents. The only one change was register with first priority extensions in subscriber. We can wait for a increasing in db, but 100 MB per day is too much. Before, the increase was 2-4 MB per day. Calls volume per day are constant (250 calls per day aprox)

I hope somebody can help with this problem.

Rgds

Hi Luis

What were you using to monitor the size of the DB?

Is it the database content size, the database file size, or the db transaction log that is increasing?

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi Aaron

I can see database size in PurgeProcess.log in C:\Program Files\wfavvid\log\Purge_Sch folder. Its show database size once per hour.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: