Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Deleting Skill Groups - effects on CUIC?

We have a customers who has had a system installed and has now decided to rationalise their Skill groups.

They have been running skill group reports for about 6 months. I want to understand from a CUIC Reporting perspctive, what would be the implications. Is there anything imparticular that the customer needs to be aware of?

I have advised archive/exporting all the data that currently exisits so that they have that data available to them, as going forward it will be different, with half as many Skill groups.

Otherwise I am not sure if there is anything else.

As always all advice welcome.

thanks Sarah

Everyone's tags (3)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Pesonally, I would come up with a naming structure and rename the unused SGs, at least for 6-12 months.  Then delete them.  As for CUIC, why don't you create a new collection of just the used SGs which will then limit the view to the old ones?

david

2 REPLIES

Pesonally, I would come up with a naming structure and rename the unused SGs, at least for 6-12 months.  Then delete them.  As for CUIC, why don't you create a new collection of just the used SGs which will then limit the view to the old ones?

david

Thanks David, really appreciate the advice. I will propose this to the customer and take it from there.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content