cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Deleting Skill Groups - effects on CUIC?

sarbarnes
Level 4
Level 4

We have a customers who has had a system installed and has now decided to rationalise their Skill groups.

They have been running skill group reports for about 6 months. I want to understand from a CUIC Reporting perspctive, what would be the implications. Is there anything imparticular that the customer needs to be aware of?

I have advised archive/exporting all the data that currently exisits so that they have that data available to them, as going forward it will be different, with half as many Skill groups.

Otherwise I am not sure if there is anything else.

As always all advice welcome.

thanks Sarah

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Pesonally, I would come up with a naming structure and rename the unused SGs, at least for 6-12 months.  Then delete them.  As for CUIC, why don't you create a new collection of just the used SGs which will then limit the view to the old ones?

david

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Pesonally, I would come up with a naming structure and rename the unused SGs, at least for 6-12 months.  Then delete them.  As for CUIC, why don't you create a new collection of just the used SGs which will then limit the view to the old ones?

david

Thanks David, really appreciate the advice. I will propose this to the customer and take it from there.