Did you mean: 

Deleting Unwanted SkillGroups in ICM6.0

Hi,

Site Setup:

ICM 6.0 Side A and Side B

CCM 4.1.3

CRS (IPIVR 3.52)

Problem Description:

I want to Delete the Unwanted Skillgroups created in the Configuration manger.The Unwanted Skilgroups are not visible in the congiuration manager tool like Skill-Group list as well as on the deleted objects list(front-end Applications).But when I query the t_Skill_Groups table in the Database,Still it exists and provides false informations on the Webview reports.

Can anyone help me out for this?

If anyone can send the documenation/Cisco Recommended document for deleting the Skill group using the SQL Query in the Database ,That will be helpful to me.

Thanks in Advance,

Kumar

6 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Re: Deleting Unwanted SkillGroups in ICM6.0

Do you see the Skill Groups in Deleted Objects under Configuration Manager, perhaps deleting them there will fix your issue.

Chris

Try Permanetly deleting the skill groups.

Have you by any chance 2PG's and configured the skill groups separately for each PG? If this is the case, you will need to delete them individually from each PG and then delete them from 'Deleted Objects' too.

Kumar,

Did you try removing those skill groups from the webview?

Also check if the skill groups are shown in the SQL view Skill_Group. if its not then there is a mismatch btw the table and its view.

Let us know what happens.

There is a default skillgroup created by the system that cannot be deleted or changed. I believe this is the skillgroup you are referring to. You can only delete/update skillgroups that were user created.

Hi all,

I observed some difference between the other Skill_Group Records and these Default Records.

The value for the DefaultEntry is 1 for the Default Skill_group Records.Can you identify what is this?

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content