Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DEMO LICENSE IN UCCX 9.0

Hi All,

I tried to use Demo License for UCCX 9.0 which is in installtion Disk , where as i am getting below error even i tried with ZIP File.

Can any one please help me out to fix this.

The following were not uploaded as they are not .lic files or not in the root directory.

DemoLicense/ccx90_enh_demo.lic

DemoLicense/ccx90_ivr_demo.lic

DemoLicense/ccx90_pre_demo.lic

DemoLicense/ccx90_std_demo.lic

DemoLicense/TRANS.TBL

SIVANESAN R       

SIVANESAN R
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Looks like your first attempt to upload all of the licenses messed it up.

A few things:

• Check the System > License > Display to see what the current licensing is.  It may be what you need.
  • Check what licenses are installed with the CLI command: utils uccx list license
  • Remove all license files from the CLI with the command: utils uccx delete license
  • Reinstall the proper demo license
  • Lastly, rebuild your UCCX and start over, uploading the proper license

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You do not upload all of them.  You have to pick one and upload it.

Anthony Holloway

Hi - I tried the same, but still i am getting below error.

Validating uploaded license file...

Error : The Cisco Unified CCX Enhanced Software feature (1st line) of ccx90_enh_demo.lic is ignored. Either demo license is used before or a Valid license is present on the system.

Error : The Cisco Unified CCX Enhanced Seat feature (2nd line) of ccx90_enh_demo.lic is ignored. Either demo license is used before or a Valid license is present on the system.

Error : The Cisco Unified CCX Compliance Recording Seat feature (3rd line) of ccx90_enh_demo.lic is ignored. Either demo license is used before or a Valid license is present on the system.

Error : The Cisco Unified CCX Enhanced High Availability feature (4th line) of ccx90_enh_demo.lic is ignored. Either demo license is used before or a Valid license is present on the system.

Warning : The Cisco Unified CCX Enhanced Software feature (1st line) of ccx90_enh_demo.lic is a duplicate license line.
Warning : The Cisco Unified CCX Enhanced Seat feature (2nd line) of ccx90_enh_demo.lic is a duplicate license line.
Warning : The Cisco Unified CCX Compliance Recording Seat feature (3rd line) of ccx90_enh_demo.lic is a duplicate license line.
Warning : The Cisco Unified CCX Enhanced High Availability feature (4th line) of ccx90_enh_demo.lic is a duplicate license line.

Warning: No valid license feature lines found in the uploaded license(s).

Validation completed.

The license cannot be added because, either the license config repository cannot be accessed or the license is invalid. Please specify a valid product license to continue.

SIVANESAN R

SIVANESAN R

Looks like your first attempt to upload all of the licenses messed it up.

A few things:

• Check the System > License > Display to see what the current licensing is.  It may be what you need.
  • Check what licenses are installed with the CLI command: utils uccx list license
  • Remove all license files from the CLI with the command: utils uccx delete license
  • Reinstall the proper demo license
  • Lastly, rebuild your UCCX and start over, uploading the proper license

Anthony Holloway

Thanks Anthony, I have deleted using above command and applied the new one.

SIVANESAN R

SIVANESAN R