Views
Helpful
Replies

Develop an Agent Desktop Solution

nabhishek
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

We want to develop an agent desktop of our own and integrate the same with a CRM.

We were thinking of using Siebel contact center CRM.

Now the question is

1). Is VB the right tool for creating the agend desktop tool? If so any specific suggestions?

2). Does Siebel contact server CRM also have an inbuilt CTI server? I remember somebody telling me that it does. Just want to confirm.

Thanks

Shek

3 Replies 3

lpezj
Level 7
Level 7

Shek,

If you are using IPCC Express you will have to develop some windows macros if you would like to have an screen pop-up of the customer who is calling, but you will have Siebel Window and Cisco Agent Desktop, CAD. You can try to integrate 'jtapi' code for only CallManager integration (receive the ANI or DNIS for screen pop-up, answer call, hold, transfer, etc, but you will need the CAD for agents features as login, logout, ready, etc.).

If you are using Cisco IPCC Enterprise, Cisco has a Siebel Driver that you can install and configure in an easily way. You will have, in this case, all telephony and agent functionality in Siebel in a straightforward way. It is the esaiest way to integrate IPCC Enterprise and Siebel.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

Hi,

you can try the Microsoft Dynamics CRM that integrates with callmanager and IPCC Express.

I have tried that, it works. I think with some custom development you can get a great results.

rchapee
Level 1
Level 1

Sounds like a very difficult task. I would take a look at Interact from Netelligent.

www.netelligent.com

-r

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: