Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Bronze

Dialpad in UCCX 8.5 CAD

We have users that get an error message when they click on the Make Call button in CAD (dial-pad). It appears that as soon as the dial-pad is launched, it tries to dial something that is not a valid dialed number and an error pops up. I had the same issue on my CAD, but instead of dialing an invalid number it was automatically dialing a number that I had dialed from the physical phone previously. It would dial the same number everytime until I rebooted even if I had dialed a different number from the physical phone between attempts.

I have temporarily fixed this issue on other agent CADs by rebooting the PC but after some time the issue would return.

Has anyone seen this before?

Error message from CAD logs:

2011-11-14 12:15:05:440 INFO PD4002 error from make call ICDJtapiCallControlChannel (makeCall); nested exception is:

com.cisco.jtapi.PlatformExceptionImpl: Could not meet post conditions of connect() 

Thanks,

Mark

Everyone's tags (1)
1 REPLY
Bronze

Dialpad in UCCX 8.5 CAD

I figured out what is causing this. When something is in the windows clipboard when you click the make call button, it will automatically try to dial that number. If it is not valid, the error message will pop up. You have to clear the clipboard before you can attempt to use the make call button again.

My current work around until I find a better one is that I put a task button on the CAD window that will clear the clipboard. The command that runs when the button is pushed is cmd /c “echo off | clip”

I'm open to any better suggestions.

Mark

Views
Helpful
Replies