Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Different reason codes between teams

Hi

I am investigating the possibility to use Reason code on Idle for a team. There is no problem to activate the functionality in the desk settings for that team but i would like to know if it's possible to use different reason codes for one desk setting and differnet codes for another team? The IPCC Adminstration documentation says something about this :

"Reason codes allow you to track the agent's state and logout status as it changes. You configure reason codes using the agent desktop application (CTI OS and/or the CAD administrator's desktop). If you use the CTI OS desktop, you can also configure ICM/IPCC software to control when reason codes are required."

Im not aware of the possibility to configure the reason codes through ctios administrator desktop or do i misunderstand the words here? I know that i can change the reason codes in the pg's registry but that would apply to all teams within the same peripheral to use if they activates this functionality. I amusing CUCCH 7.2(5) / CTIOS 7.2(1)

Thanks

4 REPLIES

Re: Different reason codes between teams

You would have to customize the CTIOS desktop in order to do this, out of the box all the teams get the same reason codes.

david

Thanks for your answer. So that means that i need to re-program the agent desktop in .net ?

or java or com object, if I remember correctly. It doesn't matter which version you use, although I would read the documentation for the different apis as some do not support silent monitoring.

david

Many thanks for your answers!

Views
Helpful
Replies