Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Display Skills next to Agent in Supervisor Console

Hi All,

Is there any way to display skills next to the Agent in supervisor Console? I have a customer that Agents Skills get changed from time to time, and supervisor wants to see that.

Thanks,

HM

5 REPLIES

Hi,

is it UCCX or UCCE? CAD or CTI OS?

G.

Community Member

Hi, I have the same cuestion, my customer has installed UCCXExpress 9.02.

Thank you.

VIP Super Bronze

The closest you can get in CSD is to click on a CSQ in the left column tree-view. It will show you all of the agents currently skilled in it. You cannot see a list of the CSQs a specific agent is in though, unfortunately. This is available within /appadmin on the Resource Configuration page by clicking the Open Printable Report link in the upper-right.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Community Member

Hi Jonathan, my system is UCCXExpress. I´m using CAD. I have tried look for these option and I  don´t find it, Could you tell me where configure these options?

Thanks you.

VIP Super Bronze

None of this information is available in CAD.

CSD is Cisco Supervisor Desktop, a separate Windows application you must have permissions and team role assignment to run. The http:///appadmin is the administrative UI. The menu for this is Subsystems > RmCm > Resources.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content