Views
Helpful
Replies

do not call list in uccx9

Mukesh Singh
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Is there any way to deal with Do_NotCall_List in uccx9? suppose,if i need to add some numbers to Do not call list,how we can achieve this?

Regards,

Mukesh

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Chris,

Mukesh got that from the Admin Guide, I'm guessing. The admin guide still refers to UCCX Windows version. I'll check if we can get that corrected and update this reply with... well, updates.

Hi Mukesh,

Agents and administrators can classify individual contacts as "Do Not Call". However, there is no way in UCCX to upload a Do Not Call List (this is there in UCCE).

Thanks & Regards,
Anirudh
"Protocol, then product"

Thanks & Regards, Anirudh "Protocol, then product"

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Hi Chris,

To get the access of Do not call list.txt file is required root directory access. I think root directory access does not have with administrator.is there any other way to get this file.

All contacts marked Do Not Call are exported to a text file

:\DoNotCall.txt

. If the file already exists, the new contacts being exported are appended to the file along with a timestamp of when the export was done.

Where do you read this?

Nobody has access to Linux root, so perhaps you are referring to UCCX 7.X documentation which was Windows. I have not set this up, but administrator in Cisco mind is not TAC is system admin with access to admin pages.

Chris

Hi Chris,

Mukesh got that from the Admin Guide, I'm guessing. The admin guide still refers to UCCX Windows version. I'll check if we can get that corrected and update this reply with... well, updates.

Hi Mukesh,

Agents and administrators can classify individual contacts as "Do Not Call". However, there is no way in UCCX to upload a Do Not Call List (this is there in UCCE).

Thanks & Regards,
Anirudh
"Protocol, then product"

Hi Anirudh,

I was refering uccx 9.0 admin guide and thanks for clarifying that we can not upload do not call list.Again my concern is,suppose we have set up new contact center with outbound dialing and we imported a contact list which might include do not call number and unfortunately that number got dialed,then what will happen?

Regards,

Mukesh

Hi Mukesh,

I have raised a documentation defect CSCuj08308. We will remove the Windows file reference ":\DoNotCall.txt".

I'm also investigating where this list is stored in the newer versions of UCCX, and will give you an update once I find it.

Thanks & Regards,
Anirudh
"Protocol, then product"

Thanks Anirudh.

Pls do let me know if you find something.That will be very helpfull for me.

Thanks,

Mukesh

Hi Mukesh,

I have filed an enhancement request to get the do not call contact list: CSCuj21638

If you need access to the file, please open a TAC case with this defect ID mentioned. You can also ask for it to be assigned to me.

Thanks & Regards,
Anirudh
"Protocol, then product"

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: