cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Does UCCX 9.0 support any customised Agent Desktop?

Mukesh Singh
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Does anyone  have any idea about customised Agent Desktop (like CTIOS Toolkit in UCCE) supported?

Regards,

Mukesh

4 Replies 4

Igor1906
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, from what I head from official Cisco representatives, and from my own practice - no.

There is the following in Cisco UCCX9 SRND:

"Cisco Desktop Services provide Cisco Agent Desktop (CAD) and IP Phone Agent (IPPA) for agent use, and

Cisco Supervisor Desktop (CSD) for supervisor use."

--
best regards,
Igor

-- best regards, Igor

Hello,

As a concept of the CTIOS the answer is no, but what are you looking for exactly, maybe there is a way to be done in CAD?

Amer

Tanner Ezell
Level 4
Level 4

While there is no pre-built SDK available for you to use such as CTIOS, you do have the ability to create a custom Agent or Supervisor desktop software; there are a few companies that specialize in such offerings (including mine).

If you're willing to start from scratch you can look towards building your own implementation of the UCCX CTI Protocol package, specifications are available on CDN.

Regards,

Tanner Ezell
www.ctilogic.com

Tanner Ezell www.ctilogic.com

One forward-looking comment to add here: CAD/CSD are starting to be deprecated in favor of Finesse. IMO it would have to be a pretty amazing ROI to justify spending development dollars on software that Cisco is going to retire.

Look at the OpenSocial-based development options (and ecosystem partners) building solutions around Finesse.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.