Cisco Support Community
Community Member

Dont know my Application User Username

We installed our UCCX server about 18 months ago.  Today we are trying to add a second UCCX server.  I have gone through the basic setup, and am now on to post install.  Its asking for the Cisco Unified CCX Administrator User ID and password.  Problem is, I have no idea what the user name is.  If I look through my list of users on the UCCX box, it is only LDAP integrated users.  Not a single local admin account that I can see.

Thinking back to my install, I dont remember it ever having me set up a local account.  I think it asked for all my CUCM information, had me set up my Axl info, and my JTapi, but I dont beleive it ever asked for my local account.

The weird thing is, my ccmadmin account doesnt work to log in.  Looking at my list of "Administrators" for UCCX, it is only my 4 engineers accounts.  I dont even have an option to add an account, since it pulls its info from CallManager.

What information do I need to put here?  I dont want to use my account because if I do, and my password changes, or if I were no longer with the company, my HA server would break.     

Update-It dawned on me right after posting this that I would only need to use my logon to do this.  Its only wanting to perform the initial info synch.

CreatePlease to create content