Views
Helpful
Replies

ECC variables not able to nullify from old valu to new value

Vikram Kachale
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We are using IPCC enterpise 7.5(6) with CVP comprehensive call flow with customized CTI application.

One of the process is bank process in which after doing TPIN genaration we nullify the ECC variables from call and put empty or null value.In Agent desktop logs we can see the value's are set to NULL but in VRU PIM logs we see that call is preserving CRN number( which is account number of the caller).We are doing blind transfer to IVR that time also old ECC variable is present in VRU PIM logs

We are using thre scripts,

1 Main CVP script

2 Agent transfer script

3 TPIN transfer script

The expected result is if the variable value is null then the call will be transfered to main manu but as the call is preserving the ECC variable value its getting transfered to main manu.

Regards,

Vikram

5 Replies 5

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

I'm a bit lost in what you are trying to achieve here. Who does this blind transfer to CVP - the agent at the end of the call? The last statement is confusing.

Rather than trying to nullify can you set to a string like "none" and test against that?

Regards,

Geoff

Thanks Geoff for reply.

Agent transfers the call to TPIN transfer menu at the end of call.

Following is the observation during transfer,

The call preserves the ECC variable values

At the backend our customized application nullify the ECC variable value but in PIM logs I see the same values again..

Regards,

Vikram

Hi Geoff,

We tried setting this string to false also but in agent desktop logs we could see the value is set in array index 3 as false but for VRU PIM logs for same time we see the TOEXTVXML value as CRN number ( account number of caller which was the data with the call before we nullify the value.

I hope this is clear.

Regards,

Vikram

Instead of using TOEXTVXML as is just add a assignment variable may be as part of your workflow or transfer script. Assign a null or desired value and then transfer.

Hope it helps.

Baseer.

Well the problem did get fixed.We have a custom ctios in place.On blind transferring the call back to the ivr(cvp) the calls where triggering the TPIN menu.This is a blind transfer after a conference to TPIN generation is done and the customer further wants to get transferred to the ivr.

The reason being on TO EXT VXML X(this parameter carries our data like agent id;CRN number etc which is checked by cvp app based on which TPIN treatment is given ) a value of 0 was being sent instead of a blank value.The same when changed from the ICM script to "0" or "null" too did not help us.For some reasons it never triggers the VXML App.On changing the value to "ABCD=0" a vague value(i was told that is how the vxml application accepts the data)things started working fine.

Thanks

Ganesh