Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Editor Strangeness

The editor in Version 9 from time to time loses its way to the server.   You bring it up, log in including server IP and it does not indicate any error and comes up normally.   Then you note that you can not see the script respository to OPEN or Run an Active Debug Session.   How do you figure out why?   It works in every other respect.  It behaves as if you had logged on annonysmously?

Second question, some times you fat fingure the log on and it indicates you failed in some way, and automatically continues with annoymous log in.   Is there away to connect to the server once the editor is up?  The only way I can find to do it, is to log out and then back in again. Duh....           

Everyone's tags (2)
1 REPLY

Editor Strangeness

Just a note to itnerested readers.   i note that if I use the Appadmin Script manager to open the script, it launches the editor and this seems to work.  Opening the editor first however, seems to fail to connect to the script repository on a regular basis.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content