Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

EIM 4.3 - Integrated vs. Non-Integrated

Hello,

Looks like the ability for our supervisors to be able to pull emails out of the queue is starting to out weigh their descision to remain integrated! Has anyone had to do a comparison chart that they could share with me?

Even if you have a few points and can share them, that would be great. Once I have everything in order, I can post a complete list. For now, I'm back to reading the 'non-integrated' parts of the manual, that I skipped last time!

Barry

6 Replies 6

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

Apparently, an integrated supervisor with partition admin privileges can pull from the exception queue, but a non-integrated cannot. Is your super an integrated user?

Regards,

Geoff

Hey Geoff,

My supervisor is integrated with admin privileges. I can pick from exception queue, but since applying the ES4 patch, I can no longer pull from that queue. The pull button is grayed out on me. I have a TAC case opened that I am waiting for a response on.

Barry,

By "pull" do you mean transfer to another queue (an integrated queue)?

Regards,

Geoff

By pull, meaning to click the pull button and pull from the exception queue... then eventually transfer to an integrated queue.

lohjintiam
Level 4
Level 4

Integrated

-> Universal queue is possible. Voice & Chats are non-interruptible while Emails are interruptible.

-> Only push method is possible

-> Supervisor/Agents cant pull/pick from other queues or from other agents

-> ICM needs to take care of wait period when agents are unavailable

Non-integrated

-> Routing of voice and email/chats are done independently.

-> Both push and pull are possible

-> Supervisor/Agent can pull/pick from other queues or from other agents

-> ICM straight away dumps the email into the queue regardless of available agents

-JT-

lohjintiam
Level 4
Level 4

For the following requirement, is NIPTA the only way?

a) only 1 agent is handling all emails from the queue (doesn't matter push/pull)

b) other agents are not required to get emails from the queue but would need to search and pick emails when the customer calls in referencing to a previous email they have sent

Thanks!

-JT-

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: