Views
Helpful
Replies

EIM/WIM browser support

besahin
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone,

Do you know if IE 8 is supported (or will it be) on Interaction manager?

As you know for Windows 7, IE 8 comes by default.

Thanks

Behic

6 Replies 6

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

IE8 did not work for me against EIM 4.2(5) ES4. I don't know if 4.3 will be OK.

Regards,

Geoff

It was working for me for most features except displaying customer history.

-JT-

If I remember correctly from the SRND, only IE 7 is supported in 4.3 for agent side.  Customer side they are all supported.

david

matthewpage
Level 3
Level 3

The support for IE8 and windows 7 has been added to 4.3 ES 4.Also it includes some very useful bug fixes.

Thanks,

Matt

matthewpage wrote:

The support for IE8 and windows 7 has been added to 4.3 ES 4.Also it includes some very useful bug fixes.

Indeed. IE8 support was going to be in 4.3 SR2 but that SR had to be delayed (was supposed to be at the end of July) due to some performance related issues. ES4 was made and released as a stop-gap measure at the end of August to help those who were calling for IE8 agent compatibility.

Regards,

Geoff

Ha tell me about it. I have been waiting for that release for months. I am surprised they actually stopped it from being released becuase of perfomance issues...There has been performance issues on every release and most the time released with about 10 serv 2 still pending!! ;-)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: