Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

EIM/WIM integration issue with UCCE

I have configured the ICM AW as per the document of deployment of CIM 9, all the MRD and application instances and skillgroups are created  for each MRD and also added the agents in the member of the skillgroups, now I am running the integration wizard on EIM server everything goes fine till the agent  addition window appears which appears to be blank now I don't know what am I missing in it, may be its something in the pg explorer MRD which I have tried with everything but the agent are not showing up, anybody have any idea, why the agents are not showing up,,????

One more thing we have a generic pg for agent and CVP and an MR pg for dialer and one pim for CIM..any issue with it??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

When you run Integration

When you run Integration wizard do you get Agent PG? and for selected Agent PG do you have any Agent Configured ?

Check Your Application Path list and Application Path, check correct Agent PG is configured.

once again walk through,

Cisco Unified Web and E-Mail Interaction Manager Deployment and Maintenance Guide and check all the configurations are in the place.

i think Generic PG is supported, and that how it is done in Package CCE where Generic PG and MR PG installed on same Machine.

regards

Chintan

1 REPLY

When you run Integration

When you run Integration wizard do you get Agent PG? and for selected Agent PG do you have any Agent Configured ?

Check Your Application Path list and Application Path, check correct Agent PG is configured.

once again walk through,

Cisco Unified Web and E-Mail Interaction Manager Deployment and Maintenance Guide and check all the configurations are in the place.

i think Generic PG is supported, and that how it is done in Package CCE where Generic PG and MR PG installed on same Machine.

regards

Chintan

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content