cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Enable "Wrap Up/Work" after call for a list of agents

rossporubski
Level 4
Level 4

We are still in ver 7 CCX and our support center has this feature turned off. Supers want the agents to be able to take calls as soon as they end a call. However, one team is allowed to have this time after their calls and the super has asked me to enable it just for them. 

Is it possible to enable Wrap Up/Work for specified agents, leaving the rest of the agents with this functionality disabled?

Thank you in advance!

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Samuel Womack
Level 5
Level 5

You need to create a New Work Flow Group for them in Desktop Administrator and assign the Workflow to the Agents Accordingly; use this link:

View solution in original post

Actually you use both in Tandem..you have to create WorkFlow Group in Desktop Admin and then Apply Agents to those in "teamadmin"

View solution in original post

12 Replies 12

Samuel Womack
Level 5
Level 5

You need to create a New Work Flow Group for them in Desktop Administrator and assign the Workflow to the Agents Accordingly; use this link:

Hi Sam, thanks for the response. This is my first time creating a workflow, and assigning these specific agents only. Is there a step by step instruction outside of Cisco's white papers for agents only, not the enterprise?

Thank you

Is the Team that wants to go directly to Ready part of a Different CSQ? If so..using WorkFlow is not actually the easiest way to accomplish this task. The Best way would be to go to the CSQ level configuration and just set AutoWork to Disable...and WrapUp to Disable..only do this if that particular team is in a separate CSQ..otherwise I can help write a simple step by step procedure..beside the document in the link I don't know of anything that spells it out any better than that guide.

There are 8 agents and they are part 5 different CSQs

In CSQs where Agents Need to Go Straight to Ready After Calls Disable Wrapup and AutoWork. In the CSQs where Agents Need to Work..keep the WrapUp where it is..

Does that Help?

The problem I have is knowing who is in what WFG. Here's a screen of the work flow groups. 

Use the following URL:

http://<CCX-server>:6293/teamadmin/main.cda 

I'm in vers 7 CCX we have to use the local install Desktop Admin plugin.

Actually you use both in Tandem..you have to create WorkFlow Group in Desktop Admin and then Apply Agents to those in "teamadmin"

Wonderful. Our engineers do not have authentication for it. Most of this is new to me, coming from a strictly UCM background. I'm learning CCX on the fly. Everything I tend to need access too either hasn't been used or it doesn't work because our CCX is obsolete. 

If I create the new Workflow and name it something like Wrap-Up_Team. Can I add agents any other way?

You or Your Engineers "should" have access to teamadmin via their Normal Administrator Credentials..let me know if this is not the case? To answer your question though, there might be a way to do this in the Database considering it is "exposed" because of MS SQL..but other than something like that..you need to get into teamadmin..

Hi Sam, perhaps I wasn't understanding your instruction. I apologize, I was able to update the CSQ's requested and assigned :15 second wrapup. I made the changes through CCX Administration>Subsystems>RmCm>Contact Service Queues. 

Thank you for your help.