Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Enabling work folders in UCCX 7.x CAD without configuring wrapup time

Hi Here is the question:  Can I enable  the work folder in UCCX 7.x without enabling wrap up time?  If so, how?

I thought we had wrap up configured buy the Contact Center manager says we didn't .

Here some additional info

We deliberately disabled this several years back due to how we were looking at the after call work process.  We now want to use this work folder to track work done after the call by the associate (and not count it in Not Ready time).

Thank  you

3 REPLIES

The existance of the Work

The existence of the Work Folder button in CAD is exclusively handled by the Workflow Group you assign to the Agent.

The wrap-up time, on the CSQ or Agent Based Routng, is only there to limit the amount of time an Agent can spend in Work after a call.  That will happen whether or not the button s visible, and whether or not the Agent manually went in to work or automatically.

Have you been in Cisco Desktop Administrator before to see these Workflow settings before?

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.

Yes,  I was checkingout CDA

Yes,  I was checkingout CDA

The work folder buttion is visible right now but greyed out.  How do I make it not greyed out?

Enable and configure wrap time??

Basically, how I allow agent to manually go into work using the work folder button.

Ah ok, this is a function of

Ah ok, this is a function of training.  You can only press the Work button while on a call. Otherwise, it's disabled.

So the flow is this:  Ready, Reserved, Talking, Work

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content